URBAN-X provides a wide range of preconstruction and construction management services for its own projects as well as acts as a third-party construction manager for our clients.
URBAN-X administers the entire preconstruction and construction phases, including design, preconstruction, groundbreaking and opening. URBAN-X employs only the most reputable experts in the field and contractors with solid reputations for delivering as promised.
URBAN-X employs a “hands-on” team strategy. The firm employs its own staff to oversee design, bidding, selection of subcontractors, budgets, schedules, procurement, change orders, expenses, subcontractors, inspections and approvals. This way, URBAN-X ensures the project retains the highest quality and remains on time and on budget. URBAN-X’s staff is on site and involved in all stages of construction through completion and closeout.
Services provided by URBAN-X include the following:
- Project Scheduling
- Cost Estimating
- Feasibility Analysis
- Preparation of Contract Documents
- Permitting, Bonding and Insurance
- Construction Site Supervision
- Existing Conditions Investigations
- Procurement Supervision
- Safety Supervision
- Cost Control
- Quality Control
- Review of all payment requests
- Shop Drawing Review
- Coordination Drawings Review
- Owner and Subcontractor Meetings
- Financial Status Reports and Cash Flow Projections
- Project Status Reporting
- MEP Supervision, Coordination and Commissioning